Terms of Agreement-
By remitting membership payment, buyer is purchasing the rights to services for representation of one person, in any legal matter stemming from a use of force incident pursuant to a duly licensed in good standing concealed carry weapon permit for one year from the date of this acknowledgement. Representation to include securing of legal services and investigative services from CCW Safe attorneys and network law firms. Note: You must have a valid state Concealed Weapon Permit issued to be eligible for any representation from CCW Safe. This is not an insurance product. It is a services agreement. Therefore, any money judgements rendered against a member is the responsibility of the member. CCW Safe will obtain and pay all legal services affiliated with a use of force incident.
Recognized use of force incidents include both civil, criminal and administrative actions taken by a state, local or federal government or regulatory agency which administers a state’s concealed carry permit system:
- Any shooting occurring in any location that honors your concealed carry permit, with legally licensed firearms according to your concealed carry permit.
- Any use of deadly force in any location that honors your permit(s) or license(s).
- Any use of force with any weapon or object or any legal firearm, even those outside of your concealed carry permit, occurring in your residence during the the commission of a crime against you, your family or occupants. A legal firearm includes any firearm that meets the legal description of state and federal laws.
- Any administrative action stemming from a use of force incident taken against your concealed handgun license in the state which issued your license.
- Criminal, administrative or civil actions brought against the member stemming from one of the above described situations.
Restrictions to coverage: CCW Safe, LLC will not provide the above services if the use of force incident is an intentional criminal act. We will provide services if our member is charged with a criminal charge stemming from a self defense incident. But, not intentional criminal acts.
Provisional Terms: The single and dual memberships both have a provisional term. The provisional term on the single membership allows you to be covered upon completion of a CCW course, and have up to 4 months to get your permit. The provisional term covers you anywhere it is legal for you to possess a firearm, for example: in your home, car, work, etc. With our dual plan, the provisional term will cover your spouse in the same places, if they do not have a concealed carry permit or license. Please check your state law on where you can legally possess a firearm.
CCW Safe reserves the right to increase membership rates for recurring memberships, however, you are guaranteed that rates will not increase during the year of that membership.
CCW Safe will charge $75 for false reports, “test” calls and other abuses on the 24 hour hotline number. The 24 hour member hotline number is forwarded to multiple people, including multiple attorneys, investigators and administrative personnel. Abuses to the 24 hour member hotline can result in suspension of service.
To start your membership, please click the button below. This membership is annual and in effect for one year from purchase date. At the end of the year, you will have to renew to continue service. All Multi-year “Special Membership” packages are in effect from the date of purchase until the end of the designated and agreed upon years of said package. This membership is not refundable. Please include your State and CCW license number in the order notes at checkout. Thank you.
Author: Mike Darter
Mike Darter is one of the Co-Founders and current CEO of CCW Safe. Mike was a police officer in Oklahoma City from 1991-2001, and was a contractor for the USDOJ from 2001 to 2011 managing a violent crime program in Dallas, TX. Mike has personal experience with various uses of force as a police officer, and the legal processes that can stem from those uses of force.