Become a member of the CCW Safe NYPD RSA Plus with Spouse Program.
The CCW Safe Protector Plan Plus Spouse covers a current member of NYPD Retired Sergeants Association and spouse for any criminal, civil or administrative legal action stemming from a self-defense incident (for OFF-DUTY incidents only). The spouse may carry under CCW permit or Provisional terms (defined in the Terms of Service). This plan is non-transferrable. The Primary member must either carry under HR218 for Law Enforcement members or have a concealed carry permit. LEOSA annual status and All permits must remain valid. Will need to submit proof to verify eligibility for this plan. The Primary member and spouse will be covered (up to 500k bond) for all legal use of force responses to life threatening attacks at your home, in your vehicle and any place it is legal to carry in public (where covered under HR218 or where your permits are honored) or on premises in which possession of a firearm is not illegal (all legal weapons covered). The Primary member will be covered for up to $1 million Civil Liability (Spouse coverage would need the Civil Liability add-on plan). The Primary member will be covered for up to $1 million Civil Liability (Spouse coverage requires Civil Liability add-on plan).
All other family members under the age of 18 that reside within the residence of the Primary member, who are not prohibited from possessing a firearm, shall be covered at no additional cost for incidents occurring within the residence ONLY. Those family members shall be covered up to a 250k bond. No additional discounts codes shall be applied to this special price plan and annual payments only.
- Access to our 24-hour emergency hotline
- Critical Response Team on site
- $500,000 bail coverage
- Vetting of Attorneys by National Trial Counsel
- Unlimited Attorney fees covered up front
- Unlimited Investigators covered up front
- Unlimited Expert Witnesses covered up front
- All trial fees covered up front
- Firearm Replacement during trial
- Spouse and children under 18 covered in home only
- Up to $250 a day work loss while in criminal or civil trial
- up to 10 sessions (up to $4k) for a licensed counselor
- up to $3k for crime scene clean-up home*
- Appeals and expungements covered
- Dedicated $1MM Civil Liability coverage
*ONLY if needed and any other benefits or services that are standard with all plans. The Buyer acknowledges that they are not a prohibited person and a member of the NYPD Retired Sergeant’s Association. If found that they are a prohibited person and it is against any state or federal law for them to possess a firearm, then their membership is forfeited and will not be refunded. If found that they are not a current member of RSA then their subscription shall be changed to the appropriate non-discounted plan and the price difference shall be charged accordingly.
The Protector Plus with Spouse Plan will be an annual membership and coverage is good for one year. The Protector Plus Spouse Plan is a recurring subscription membership either yearly ONLY and access is through the RSA website (No mail-in form shall be accepted). On the next step, you are required to choose the annually payment. Coverage outside the home for your spouse and Civil liability for your spouse is not included and must be added. Additional bond coverage can also be added during the checkout.
RESTRICTIONS - THE PROTECTOR PLUS PLAN
WILL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Force used against other family members
- Force used against GUESTS who are in your house with permission or invite
- Any force that is not in self-defense
- DOES NOT cover ON-DUTY or Security related assignments/jobs
- Accidental Shootings
- Children 18 or older
- Use of force following intentional criminal act
- Restrictions listed in Terms of Service
Digital Membership Cards- We do not send out plastic cards or packets. You can immediately save your digital membership card to your phone after purchase, or you can print out your membership card to carry in your wallet.
Access to 24- hour Emergency Hotline- Your emergency calls will be answered by a live agent 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Your call will immediately be patched through to an attorney, and you will have access to immediate legal support.
Access to Online Content and Videos- We provide our members with weekly content that is directly applicable to concealed carry. We only send out 2 newsletters a week, and you must opt in to receive our free newsletters.