ABOUT THE CCW SAFE CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY PLAN
NOTE: The states of New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ) and Washington (WA) do not allow coverage for self-defense incidents. Residents from these states cannot purchase this plan.
The CCW Safe Constitutional Carry Plan is designed to cover a single member in their home state ONLY, provided they reside in a "Constitutional Carry"-(also known as Permitless Carry) designated state. These are states where it is not required by law to possess a valid permit/license in order to carry concealed and open. This plan is non-transferrable. Incidents within the residence are covered pursuant to the benefits afforded by the "Home Defense Plan" and include the member, spouse and children under the age of 18 years old being covered up to the level of a $250K bond, with no cap on civil defense costs, and no cap on criminal defense for in-home incidents only.
The Primary member shall be the ONLY one covered outside of the residence, within the home state (including vehicle travel within the home state only). Civil liability coverage add-ons are available at checkout when paying for the plan. Spouse coverage outside the home can also be elected as an add-on. For those with a concealed carry permit who wish to be protected outside their home state, the Defender Plan includes more comprehensive coverage, while still including home state and home defense coverage for the Primary member and their family. Click here for Defender Plan information.BUY NOW
Benefits of the CCW Safe Constitutional Carry Plan:
- Access to our 24-hour Emergency Hotline
- Attorney fees covered upfront
- Investigators fees/expenses covered upfront
- Expert witness fees/expenses covered upfront
- Appeals and Firearm Replacement during trial
- Up to $250/day loss-of-wages during criminal or civil trial
- Licensed counseling coverage up to 10 sessions (or $1,500)
- Crime-scene cleanup in-home up to $3,000 (only if needed and any other benefits or services that are standard with all plans)
Other Member Benefits Include:
- Digital Membership Cards: Members do not receive plastic cards or packets; however, membership status can be digitally transferred to smartphones immediately upon plan purchase. Membership verification can also be printed and carried in a wallet.
- Access to 24-Hour Emergency Hotline: Emergency calls are answered by a live agent 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. Callers are immediately connected to an attorney, ensuring that the member has access to instantaneous legal support.
- Access to Online Content and Instructional/Educational Videos: Members are provided access to current weekly content directly applicable to concealed carry. CCW Safe publishes two free e-newsletters per week, available only to members who opt in for receipt.
The Buyer acknowledges that they are not a legally prohibited person regarding permission to carry. Misrepresentation on the part of a prohibited person carrying a concealed weapon or violating any state or federal law barring their right to possess a firearm, will result in forfeiture of their membership with no refund of prior payments made to CCW Safe.
The Constitutional Carry Plan is an annual membership offering coverage for a full year. This Plan is an annual recurring subscription membership, and full-year payments only will be accepted. Members choosing to pay via check using the mail-in form should mail payment five (5) days prior to their anniversary date.
Civil damage coverage is not included in the CCW Safe Constitutional Carry Plan and must be added. Additional bond coverage and coverage for an additional permit carrier outside the home may also be added during checkout/payment.
RESTRICTIONS - THE CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY PLAN WILL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Force used against other family members
- Force used against people who are in a member's house with permission or by invitation, excluding servicemen, delivery, contractors, etc...
- Any force that is not in self-defense
- Coverage outside of the resident state
- Travel by vehicle outside the resident state
- Restrictions listed in Terms of Service
PROTECTION FOR EVERYONE.
Prospective member applicants are advised to evaluate this plan as well as other CCW Safe plan options, especially those individuals who possess a Concealed Carry Permit. Higher levels of legal firearm permission allow for more plan options and benefits by CCW Safe. Furthermore, we recommend that all Constitutional carriers regularly renew their firearm education, including current information regarding firearm regulations in their state of residence, as well as their personal training and skills in safe firearm use. An effective resource regarding firearms safety can be accessed here.
Alignment with CCW Safe is highly recommended for those who wish to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights with the utmost degree of confidence. A review of our company's advantages over similar service companies, will underscore the many reasons to choose CCW Safe. We are dedicated to our members and prepared to offer timely, effective support in the unfortunate and unforeseen instances where members are forced to avail themselves of firearm self-defense or experience a critical use of force incident.
Members without a Concealed Carry Permit need the protection of a legal services plan such as what our company offers. They can be assured knowing that should the need arise, they will receive immediate, upfront financial support; experienced, highly qualified counsel on legal, investigative and evidentiary issues; invaluable peer support; and the reassurance of timely action by our dedicated Crisis Response Team, who respond to the location of our members to provide instantaneous assistance.
Digital Membership Cards- We do not send out plastic cards or packets. You can immediately save your digital membership card to your phone after purchase, or you can print out your membership card to carry in your wallet.
Access to 24- hour Emergency Hotline- Your emergency calls will be answered by a live agent 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Your call will immediately be patched through to an attorney, and you will have access to immediate legal support.
Access to Online Content and Videos- We provide our members with weekly content that is directly applicable to concealed carry. We only send out 2 newsletters a week, and you must opt in to receive our free newsletters.