For Law Enforcement Professionals
If you are a retired law enforcement officer, or if you served at least 10 years as a law enforcement officer and separated honorably from your department, you are eligible for HR218. HR218/ Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA), allows police officers, retired officers, and officers that served for at least 10 years, and separated from their department honorably, to carry a concealed firearm in all 50 states. There are restrictions on where you can carry, but this is something that every police officer or former officer should take advantage of. To be eligible, you must meet the following:
- You must have retired or separated honorably from a law enforcement department or agency, serving for at least 10 years.
- You must have a department or agency issued photo ID card, current or past.
- You must pass a firearm qualification course that meets the standards of your department or agency, and that course must be scored by a certified firearms instructor
- Access to our 24-hour emergency hotline
- $500,000 bail coverage
- Critical Response Team on site
- Vetting of Attorneys from National Trial Counsel
- Attorney fees covered up front
- Investigators fees covered up front
- Expert witnesses covered up front
- All trial costs covered up front
- Firearm Replacement during trial
- Up to $250 a day work loss while in criminal or civil trial
- up to 10 sessions (up to $4k) for a licensed counselor
- up to $3k for crime scene clean-up home*
- Appeals and expungement covered
ADD ONS AVAILABLE:
Add Spouse outside of home with permit for $100/year, Add $1MM bail coverage for $50/year, Add dedicated $1MM civil liability coverage for $220/year
*ONLY if needed and any other benefits or services that are standard with all plans.
The Buyer acknowledges that they are not a prohibited person, and if found that they are a prohibited person and it is against any
state or federal law for them to possess a firearm, then their membership is forfeited and will not be refunded.
The Protector Plan will be an annual membership and coverage is good for one year.
The Protector Plan is a recurring subscription membership either yearly or monthly payments;
and if you choose to pay by check using the mail-in form it should be mailed 5 days prior to your anniversary date.
On the next step, you will choose if you want to pay annually or monthly. Monthly memberships agree to pay monthly fees for at least one year to complete annual membership.
Civil Damage coverage not included and must be added. Additional bond coverage and Coverage for an additional permit carrier outside the home can also be added during the checkout.
Restrictions - The Protector Plan will not cover the following:
- Force used against other family members
- Force used against people who are in your house with permission or invite
- Any force that is not in self defense
- DOES NOT cover other emergency workers (see FAQs)
- Military Vets without full retirement must use the special Vickers Tactical code USAVETS upon checkout
- Restrictions listed in Terms of Service
Digital Membership Cards- We do not send out plastic cards or packets. You can immediately save your digital membership card to your phone after purchase, or you can print out your membership card to carry in your wallet.
Access to 24- hour Emergency Hotline- Your emergency calls will be answered by a live agent 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Your call will immediately be patched through to an attorney, and you will have access to immediate legal support.
Access to Online Content and Videos- We provide our members with weekly content that is directly applicable to concealed carry. We only send out 2 newsletters a week, and you must opt in to receive our free newsletters.