The CCW Safe Defender Plan Covers a Concealed Carry Permit holder for any criminal, civil or administrative legal action stemming from a self-defense incident. This plan is non-transferrable. The Primary member must either have a resident or non-resident concealed carry permit (Does not include FOID cards). All permits must remain valid. The Primary member will be covered (up to 500k bond) for all legal use of force responses to life threatening attacks at your home, your vehicle and any place it is legal to carry in public or on premises in which possession of a firearm is not illegal (all legal weapons covered). A spouse and all family members (under the age of 18 years old) that reside at the home of the Primary member, who are not prohibited from possessing a firearm, shall be covered at no additional cost inside the residence ONLY (all covered up to a 250k bond).
- Access to our 24-hour emergency hotline
- Critical Response Team on site
- $500,000 bail coverage
- Vetting of Attorneys by National Trial Counsel
- Unlimited Attorney fees covered up front
- Unlimited Investigators covered up front
- Unlimited Expert Witnesses covered up front
- All Trial Costs covered up front
- Firearm Replacement during trial
- Up to $250 a day work loss while in criminal or civil trial
- up to 10 sessions (up to $4k) for a licensed counselor
- up to $3k for crime scene clean-up home*
- Appeals and expungement covered
ADD ONS AVAILABLE:
Add spouse for $100, Add $1MM bail coverage for $50, Add $1MM dedicated civil liability for $220
*ONLY if needed and any other benefits or services that are standard with all plans.
The Buyer acknowledges that they are not a prohibited person, and if found that they are a prohibited person
and it is against any state or federal law for them to possess a firearm, then their membership is forfeited and will not be refunded.
The Defender Plan will be an annual membership and coverage is good for one year.
The Defender Plan is a recurring subscription membership either yearly or monthly payments;
and if you choose to pay by check using the mail-in form it should be mailed 5 days prior to your anniversary date.
On the next step, you will choose if you want to pay annually or monthly. Monthly memberships agree to pay monthly fees for at least one year to complete annual membership.
Civil Damage coverage not included and must be added. Additional bond coverage and Coverage for an additional permit carrier outside the home can also be added during the checkout.
Restrictions - The Defender Plan will not cover the following:
- Force used against other family members
- Force used against people who are in your house with permission or invite
- Any force that is not in self defense
- Restrictions listed in Terms of Service
Digital Membership Cards- We do not send out plastic cards or packets. You can immediately save your digital membership card to your phone after purchase, or you can print out your membership card to carry in your wallet.
Access to 24- hour Emergency Hotline- Your emergency calls will be answered by a live agent 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Your call will immediately be patched through to an attorney, and you will have access to immediate legal support.
Access to Online Content and Videos- We provide our members with weekly content that is directly applicable to concealed carry. We only send out 2 newsletters a week, and you must opt in to receive our free newsletters.