The most comprehensive coverage
for a primary member and their spouse with a valid concealed carry permit.
The Ultimate Plan Covers a Concealed Carry Permit holder and a Spouse (at no additional cost) for any criminal, civil or administrative legal action stemming from a self-defense incident. This plan has the following upgraded coverage: $1,500,000 Civil Liability for the primary member, $1,500,000 Bond for primary member and spouse, Volunteer church security team and Texas School Guardian program special benefits, up to $10,000 Coverage for Red Flag Law hearings, and much more.
NOTE: The states of New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ) and Washington (WA) do not allow coverage for self-defense incidents. Law enforcement officials only in NY are eligible for coverage.
The primary member must have a valid resident concealed carry permit or a non-resident concealed carry permit and the permit MUST remain valid during the membership coverage period.
The spouse is covered with or without a permit. If the spouse has a valid resident or non resident concealed carry permit the permit MUST remain valid during the membership coverage period. If the spouse does not have a permit they will be covered under the Provisional terms.
Firearms Owner Identification (FOID) cards are NOT acceptable for this plan.
Benefits of the CCW Safe Ultimate Plan
No Caps, No out of pocket
Critical Response Team on Staff
Industry’s Highest Coverage Amounts
Deep Legal Expertise
- Access to our 24-hour Emergency Hotline
- Multi-state coverage
- Onsite response by Critical Response Team
- Vetting of attorneys by National Trial Counsel
- No cap on attorney fees (covered upfront)
- No cap on investigation fees (covered upfront)
- No cap on expert witness fees (covered upfront)
- All Criminal and Civil trial costs (covered upfront)
- Costs related to court sanctioned monitoring devices through the last day of related trial
- Civil Trial Costs Covered Even if Found Guilty in a Criminal Trial
- Bond included up to $1.5 million for primary and spouse (Bond up to $2 million optional)
- Civil Damage coverage up to $1.5 million for the Primary member ONLY (Spouse upgrades and add-ons avail)
- Red Flag Law up to $10K
- Volunteer Church Security Team membership covered in plan
- Texas School Guardian Program covered in plan, with documentation (See Terms)
- Firearm Replacement if Applicable (See Terms)
- TSA Violation - up to $10,000 for legal expenses related to an unintentional TSA screening violation (see terms for details)
- Up to $15,000 reimbursement for funeral expenses of a covered member killed during a self-defense incident
- Up to $1,000/day loss-of-wages during criminal or civil trial
- Up to 40 Licensed Professional Counseling Sessions (up to $6,000)
- Crime-scene cleanup, if needed, in-home and vehicle up to $4K
- Appeals and expungement coverage of costs
- A metal membership card, and a challenge coin for first time members only
The CCW Safe Ultimate Plan Covers a Concealed Carry Permit holder and a Spouse as a Permit holder, or a spouse covered by Provisional terms (at no additional cost) for any criminal, civil or administrative legal action stemming from a self-defense incident.
The Primary member is covered for up to $1.5 Million in Civil Liability (at no additional cost). Civil liability coverage for a spouse is available at checkout when paying for the plan.
A self-defense incident is any incident where force is used pursuant to a reasonable belief that use of deadly force is necessary to protect from imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. This includes any necessary force with ALL legal weapons and physical force to defend against a life-threatening attack in self-defense.
The Primary member and Spouse will each be covered up to the level of a $1.5 Million bond for all legal use of force responses to life-threatening attacks at their residence, inside their vehicle, any place where it is legal to carry a concealed firearm or legal to carry open without a license in public, or on-premises where possession of a firearm is not illegal or prohibited by the property owner where it carries no unlawful charge after leaving when being asked (all legal weapons covered). The primary member and spouse is covered in all states except NJ, NY and WA.
All children under the age of 18 years old who reside at the residence of the Primary member and who are not legally prohibited from possessing a firearm, will be covered, at no additional cost, to the level of a $500K bond for all legal use of force responses to life-threatening attacks occurring INSIDE THE RESIDENCE ONLY.
Children 18 years or older who reside at the residence of the primary member must have their own membership plan.
Other Member Benefits Include
Digital Membership Cards
Digital Membership Cards: Membership status can be immediately digitally transferred to smartphones upon plan purchase. Membership verification can also be printed and carried in wallet.
24-hour Emergency Hotline
Access to 24-hour Emergency Hotline: Emergency calls are answered by a live agent 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. Callers are immediately connected to an attorney, ensuring that the member has access to instantaneous legal support.
Online Educational Content
Access to Online Content and Instructional/Educational Videos: Members are provided access to current weekly content directly applicable to concealed carry. CCW Safe publishes two free e-newsletters per week, available only to members who opt in.