Posted on July 25, 2016 by firstname.lastname@example.org in Uncategorized
Concealed Carry 101- Part 5: Kydex Holsters
If you’re new to concealed carry, one thing that you want to make sure you get right, once you have selected you’re everyday carry firearm, is your holster. A good holster is key for everyday carry. First, if a holster is not comfortable, you will probably not wear it long, which defeats the purpose of getting a concealed carry permit. Secondly, if a holster is not durable, and does not have good retention, then it will defeat the purpose of being available to you as a tool if you are attacked, or find yourself in a physical confrontation.
This week, Kyle Sweet, Co-Founder and General Counsel for CCW Safe, talks about Kydex holsters, retention and the importance of having a good holster. Next week, Kyle will continue with a discussion on leather holsters. Below is a list of some holster companies that we would recommend.
- JM Custom- http://www.jmcustomkydex.com
- Raven Concealment- http://rcsgear.com/
- Galco- http://www.usgalco.com/
- DeSantis- http://www.desantisholster.com/
- Tucker Gunleather-http://www.tuckergunleather.com/
- Comptac- http://www.comp-tac.com/
- Alessi- http://www.alessigunholsters.com/
- Kramer- http://www.kramerleather.com/