Live Women’s Panel from Shot Show in Las Vegas
We recently hosted a live panel at Shot Show on Women in the Firearms Industry. This panel was hosted by Maggie Mordaunt, founder of the Women’s Defense Network. CCW Safe is proud to be a sponsor of the WDN, and host of this great panel.
The panel consisted of the following ladies:
- Host- Maggie Mordaunt: Maggie is the Founder/Owner and Lead Instructor for Homeland Personal Protection Firearms Training. Her training is geared towards defensive shooting to defend against a potential lethal threat here in our Homeland, USA. As a female firearms instructor teaching the Certification Course for Multi-State Conceal Carry Weapon Permits, Maggie is known in the industry as CCW Maggie. Maggie is a Wife to a very supportive husband of (10) years, a Mom of (2) beautiful children and is a Woman who understands the importance of self-defense as a fundamental right.
- Mandy Autrey: Mandy is a retired Law Enforcement Agent with over 28 years of experience. She is recognized as a self-defense and firearms expert with over 20 years experience as a firearms, baton, and emergency response instructor within in her department. She is also the author of numerous training materials for her agency
- Julie Loeffler: Julie is owner and operator of Mid-Ohio IMB (International Martial Arts and Boxing), an affiliate school of the original IMB Academy in Los Angeles.
- Brenda Osborne: Brenda has an expansive background in both sports and nutrition. She has been regularly featured on ESPN’s American Muscle Magazine program as well as appearing in numerous publications. She is a former personal trainer and gym owner.
- Alexis Artwohl: Alexis Artwohl, Ph.D. is an internationally recognized behavioral science consultant to law enforcement as a trainer, researcher, and author. She has done extensive training in the USA, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Jordan. She is on the National Advisory Boards of the Force Science Institute and the International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association.
The panel covers some great topics on women, firearms, fitness, situational awareness, and predators in our society. This is great information for not only women, but for men as well.